1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Auto wanted

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Ace0, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Ace0

Ace0 Member

How can I make it so when a player attacks any Civil Protection, they become wanted?

2. mindfulhacker

mindfulhacker New Member

This is very easy. If nobody beats me to it, I'll post the code for it in the morning.

3. Matryan

Matryan Well-Known Member

Code (Text):
    hook.Add("PlayerHurt", "setattackerwanted", function(victim, attacker, health, damage)

if not victim:isCP() then return end

attacker:wanted(victim, "Attempted Murder")

end)
    Throw that in addons\darkrpmodification-master\lua\darkrp_modules\autowanted\sv_autowanted.lua

4. Ace0

Ace0 Member

It works, but each time they shoot me, they keep getting wanted on the top. Can you make so the first time they are shot, they only get wanted once?

5. Matryan

Code (Text):
    hook.Add("PlayerHurt", "setattackerwanted", function(victim, attacker, health, damage)

if not victim:isCP() or attacker:isWanted() then return end

end)

6. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

That'll probably lead to an "attempt to index `isWanted`, a nil value" error because the attacker is not always a player (think of prop kills).
    Code (Text):

if not victim:isCP() or not attacker:IsPlayer() or attacker:isWanted() then return end

end)
    untested code.

7. Matryan

I should really stop developing and ATTEMPTING TO help people at 2:00 in the morning....

8. mindfulhacker

mindfulhacker New Member

Calm down.

9. Matryan

I am calm...?
    If you are referring to my emphasis using capital letters, I am implying that I'm only attempting to help people, yet not actually helping.

10. Ace0

Ace0 Member

Lol, did that guy start an argument? XD

11. Matryan

I don't think so.

12. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

13. Matryan

14. revoltinstyle_

revoltinstyle_ New Member

Sorry to revive an old thread, but whenever any CP in my server accidentally crashes a car, it says their wanted. By themselves. I'm currently using TDM Cars.