1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Bank Robbery System

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Dec 8, 2014.

1. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

[​IMG]
    Please, check out Police Armory 2.0, Car Bomb, Door Alarm System and also my newest module, NLR Spheres.

Read Carefully:
    Bank Robbery System Version 1.8.2 for DarkRP 2.6+ and it may cause problems when used in others gamemodes.

Config File:
    The Config File is located on the folder called lua, lua can be found on the main folder of the extracted addon. The name of the Config File is config.lua

Automatic Bank Vault Spawn:
    Place a Bank Vault Entity and use "BankSave" on the console to save it. If you change to another map, the Bank Vault won't spawn unless you set a position for it too.

Instructions:
    All Instructions needed are located on the Config File.
    Fell free ask me your questions about the Addon.

Changes:
    - Added Interest System.
    - Added possibility to reward the player who kills the robber.
    - Siren now oficially loops, no more hacky EmitSound!
    - Made the text font bigger, I don't know why but it makes it prettier somehow...
    - Removed some other things that were driving me crazy.
    - Made the config file more organized.
    - More shit that I do not remember...

Hotfix (1.7.9):
    - Fixed interest limit not working.

Hotfix (1.8.0):
    - Fixed team requirement not working.

Update (1.8.1):
    - You can now have multiple banks, yay...
    - Fixed interest system.

Update (1.8.2):
    - Removed some useless variables.
    - Fixed timers not working for some people.

Isn't this on ScriptFodder?
    I started this project wanting to clone the Bank Robbery System from Script Fodder, they do almost the same, but this one is cooler (and free)!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    sergun26, Nebu, Martin and 1 other person like this.
  2. neal161

neal161 New Member

Where can i download this?

3. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  4. neal161

neal161 New Member

5. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Hey noob, do you mind adding in like a way for it to go higher than just it's starting value?
    Cause it never goes up,
    I've gone through all the code to find it and I can't.
    It's a great system, just doesn't have that so that way it can regenerate and get higher

6. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Hello! The money does not need to regenerate since it never goes down. However I'll do the Money Upgrade System (The Money Gets Higher) soon. Also there's no point searching for it on the code since it wasn't mentioned on the config file or the Steam Workshop.

7. Pab14567

Yeah, that would be awesome, so that way let's say the starting amount of the bank is 10,000$ well in like 20-30 minutes it should be increased to 50, grand.
    Also set up a bank limit. Like the minimum amount of money, and a maximum amount while it' s being regenerated

8. TheMikirog

TheMikirog New Member

I don't know which code is from the real creator. This one or that one.
    Anyway great addon

9. Pab14567

This is one was built from scratch. The code is different between the other one and this one.

10. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Yes, the code is very different!
    I made it from scratch and also, I don't have access to the payed version.
    If you have access to the payed one, feel free to compare it and you'll see that everything is different. They're coded in different ways but do the same thing.

11. Pab14567

I don't mean to rush you or anything but how are we on the suggestion I suggested?

12. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I'm not done yet! I'm enjoying my vacations right now. Your sugestion was something that I was already doing. I was wanting to do this for a long time, I really want to make the Bank Value raise with time.

13. Wicks

Wicks New Member

When i spawn it in its an error? but i have CS and every texture, do you know why this could be?

14. Pab14567

Try changing the model of it

15. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Your CSS is not mounted correctly or you changed the config file incorrectly. The addon does not have such problem, try redownloading it for example.

16. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

GitHub link comming soon! FUCK YOU STEAM WORKSHOP!!! :mad::mad::mad:

17. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

GitHub Link is now available! #FUCKYOUWORKSHOP

18. Pab14567

What happened?

19. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Steam Workshop banned my addon for no reason, I'm waiting for a Steam Support reply.

20. Pab14567

I'm guessing they thought it was a leak, of the scriptfodder addon, by craphead