1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Bank Robbery System

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Dec 8, 2014.

1. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Nope, I just added it for humor purposes! Also, what a bad joke.

2. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

hey n00bmobile. I downloaded this script (great script by the way) and whenever i put saveBankPos it will say
    [[Bank Robbery System]]: rp_downtown_evilmelon_v1 position loaded!
    [[Bank Robbery System]]: rp_downtown_evilmelon_v1 position loaded!

But whenever I restart the server it does not spawn in the location I wanted. Do you think you can help me.

3. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

Also I don't know if you could but I think it's worth asking. I have a DarkRP scoreboard that was made for me in the last update and since gmod updated the scoreboard doesn't work anymore and I was wondering if you or someone that knows lua could help me fix it.

4. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I don't know if I helped you already but if I haven't, I'm sorry for taking this long to askwer. I'm starting a conversation with you.

5. MrStrix

MrStrix New Member

I have a problem ... I saved my position and the bankvault respawn perfectly but I receive a msg: You cannot start a robbery as Voleur (ex). I do it with all my jobs like Voleur Parrain Braqueur etc ... Nothing's working ...

My bank_config in addons/Bank......................./lua
    Code (Text):
    ---------------------
    -- //CONFIG FILE\\ --
    ---------------------
    -- General Settings --
    Bank_SetMoneyAmount = 50000 //The amount of money available to rob from the bank.
    Bank_SetRobTime = 180 //The amount of time needed to finish a bank robbery.
    Bank_SetCooldownTime = 600 //The amount of time that you need to wait before you can rob the bank again after a failed/sucessfull robbery.
    Bank_SetTeamMinNum = 1 //Minimum number of teams considered cops by the bank needed to start a robbery (0 to disable).
    Bank_SetPlayerMinNum = 0 //Minimum of players needed to start a robbery (0 to disable).
    Bank_SetMaxRadius = 500 //The maximum distance that you can go from the bank during a robbery.
    Bank_SetBankerMinNum = 0 //Minimum number of teams considered bankers by the bank needed to start a robbery (o to disable).
    Bank_SetSirenSoundLoop = true //Define if the siren when robbing the bank should loop.
    -- Restrict Team Settings --
    Bank_SetTeamBanker = { //The teams considered bankers by the bank.
    "Banquier"
    }
    Bank_SetNeededTeam = { //The teams considered cops by the bank.
    "Police",
    "Sniper d'Elite Police",
    "FBI",
    "SWAT",
    "Maire"
    }
    Bank_SetCanRobTeam = { //Who can rob the bank.
    "Parrain",
    "Chef Bloodz",
    "Bloodz",
    "Chef Cripz",
    "Cripz",
    "Mafieu",
    "Voleur",
    "Hackeur",
    "VIP Terroriste",
    "Mercenaire"
    }

6. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

I suggest changing Bank_SetPlayerMinNum = 0 //Minimum of players needed to start a robbery (0 to disable). to 1 instead of 0.

7. MrStrix

MrStrix New Member

Nope ... Always the same error

8. M a t i a s ^^

M a t i a s ^^ New Member

Bank_SetTeamMinNum = No work..

9. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

You should think twice before claiming that it doesn't work, there's tons of servers using the addon and only you are experiencing problems with the configuration file. Add me if you still need help... I recommend you reinstalling the addon and paying more attention when editing the configuration file.

10. MrStrix

MrStrix New Member

Work for me ! Love this addon <3

11. Sasker94

Sasker94 Member

I can't spawn it guy

12. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

It should be under Entities and n00bmobile

13. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Garry's Mod is receiving one update after another. My addon It's now broken, again.... Garry, go take care of Rust and leave GMod alone!

14. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

Gary probably has a shit ton of bug's that he finally decided to fix. He's just doing it slowly, very slowly.

immibis likes this.
  15. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

UPDATED IT! IT'S NOT BROKEN ANYMORE!
    P.S: STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES TO FIX THE SURRENDER MODULE, THAT'S LORDIANDERS' PROBLEM :/

16. M a t i a s ^^

M a t i a s ^^ New Member

-- General Settings --
    Bank_SetMoneyAmount = 35000 //The amount of money available to rob from the bank.
    Bank_SetRobTime = 300 //The amount of time needed to finish a bank robbery.
    Bank_SetCooldownTime = 1800 //The amount of time that you need to wait before you can rob the bank again after a failed/sucessfull robbery.
    Bank_SetTeamMinNum = 5 //Minimum number of teams considered cops by the bank needed to start a robbery (0 to disable).
    Bank_SetPlayerMinNum = 20 //Minimum of players needed to start a robbery (0 to disable).
    Bank_SetMaxRadius = 500 //The maximum distance that you can go from the bank during a robbery.
    Bank_SetBankerMinNum = 0 //Minimum number of teams considered bankers by the bank needed to start a robbery (o to disable).
    Bank_SetSirenSoundLoop = true //Define if the siren when robbing the bank should loop.
    -- Restrict Team Settings --
    Bank_SetTeamBanker = {"Banquero"}
    Bank_SetNeededTeam = {"Policia Federal", "Policia Metropolitana", "Grupo Halcon", "Grupo GEOF", "Comisario" }
    Bank_SetCanRobTeam = {"Terrorista", "Familia Corleone", "Familia Gambino", "Ladron", "Ladron Maestro" }

17. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Please, add me on Steam so we can continue this conversation.

18. AaronNicholson

AaronNicholson New Member

this is what happens when i try to save the bankposition

[ERROR] addons/bank-robbery-system/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:349: attempt to call method 'IsSuperAdmin' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - addons/bank-robbery-system/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:349
    2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

help!!!

19. [GBox] miguel93041

[GBox] miguel93041 New Member

I have 2 errors with your addon. I have the lastest version of Bank-Robbery-System-Master.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ERROR] addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:339:attempt to
    index local ´tab´ (a nil value)
    1. fn - addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:339
    2. unknow - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ERROR] addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:290:
    bad argument #1 to ´WriteString´ (string expected, got nil)
    1. WriteString - [C]:-1
    2. BankUpdateDisplay - addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:290
    3. fn - addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bankrobbery/init.lua:404
    4. unknow - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared[​IMG]/hook.lua:183
    You can find the errors in this screenshots:
    Link to the first error: http://gyazo.com/fdf4658f17862ce7a21e1dc2946988d0
    Link to the second error: https://gyazo.com/b3bec424402e8b762a122a2817468905

Please help me.

20. lRoberth

lRoberth New Member

i downloaded this addon from github,, and iis not working, theres no the entitie on spawn menu, hlep me please