1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Bank Robbery System

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Did you install it correctly?

2. lRoberth

lRoberth New Member

Yeah, i extracted the folder on the addons folder on my server ftp, this Addon only work me if i add it to the colection of my server, but i cant modify it

3. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Redownload and change the addon's folder name to lowercase, remove all - too. Usually hosts use Linux, which requires a special name.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  4. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

FOR EVERYONE WHO WERE SAYING THAT THE ROTATING TEXT LOOKED SHIT: I have changed the font to something a lot more fabulous, with outlines and shit! I also added a few more things... BTW, the Banker requirement is back... YAY!

5. Pab14567

Hurray you're working on this again

6. Albertitoeo

Albertitoeo New Member

[ERROR] addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bank_vault/cl_init.lua:45: attempt to index global 'BankConfig' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - addons/bank-robbery-system-master/lua/entities/bank_vault/cl_init.lua:45

I think I fucked up something.
    My code:

Code (Text):
    BankConfig = {}

-- [[ EDIT PAST HERE ]] --

BankConfig.robberyT = 300 //The amount of time needed to finish a bank robbery.
    BankConfig.cooldownT = 600 //The amount of time that you need to wait before you can rob the bank again after a failed/sucessfull robbery.
    BankConfig.reward = 50000 //The amount of money available to rob from the bank.
    BankConfig.maxD = 500 //The maximum distance that you can go from the bank during a robbery.
    BankConfig.minC = 3 //Minimum number of teams considered cops by the bank needed to start a robbery. (0 to disable)
    BankConfig.minP = 7 //Minimum of players needed to start a robbery. (0 to disable)
    BankConfig.minB = 0 //Minimum number of teams considered bankers by the bank needed to start a robbery. (0 to disable)
    BankConfig.loop = true //Define if the siren when robbing the bank should loop.

BankConfig.teamR = { //The teams considered cops/robbers by the bank.
    ["Cops"] = {"Civil Protection", "Civil Protection Chief"},
    ["Robbers"] = {"North Gangster", "North Mob boss", "South Gangster", "South Mob boss", "Thief", "Mobster", "Mobster Boss"},
    ["Bankers"] = {""Bank Manager""}
    }

7. Segeco

Segeco New Member

Are the job names the same? And you put ""bank manager"" instead of "Bank Manager"

8. Albertitoeo

Albertitoeo New Member

Well yeah, I finally fixed.
    I had double commas for bank manager.

9. Segeco

Segeco New Member

Your welcome...

10. Pastakattila

Pastakattila New Member

BankRS_Save doesn't seem to work :/ what am I doing wrong?

1. Spawned the entity as a superadmin
    2. Entered BankRS_Save
    3. The entity disappears
    4. I reloaded the map but the vault wasn't there

11. Pab14567

Did you enter the pos for it ?

12. Pastakattila

Pastakattila New Member

I need to input the pos manually? Ended up spawning it with autorun, was easier lol

13. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I have started a private chat with you, autorun?
    LoL

14. WilliamFarmery10

WilliamFarmery10 New Member

Hi n00b, I am having a few issues with setting up your addon; I tried adding you a while back however you havent accepted. My name is [P:O] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10.

Cheers, William.

15. FletcherTime

FletcherTime Member

This is awesome! Thanks.

16. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 New Member

I am unable to pick up the bank vault prop and I do not know how to fix it do you know how I can?

17. How do you spawn in the vault?

18. Takeuchi

Takeuchi New Member

It is in your entities tab.
    After seeing and spawning it in, you should get
    the Perma-Prop tool so it stays where you want it to stay
    forever.

19. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

No, use BankRSSave.

20. Null

Null New Member