1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Bank Robbery System

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Dec 8, 2014.

1. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Seems like you have two versions of the Bank installed (or you're just not saving the file, which is very unlikely). Most of the time this addon is in the server's collection and workshop collection hosting is enabled. In short, make sure there's no more than one Bank Robbery System folder.

2. DetectiveMelon

DetectiveMelon New Member

At the time, i had not had 2 versions installed, but i deleted the old one and installed the newer one. Unfortunately BankRSSave still does not work

3. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

"BankRSSave" does not exist, It's "BankRS_Save".

4. DetectiveMelon

DetectiveMelon New Member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok. I have one more problem tho. The siren sound always loops even if i change it to false in the configuration files
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2016 ---
    I dont know what to do now. Because whenever i set the value to "false", the siren always loops

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. AirForceKat

AirForceKat New Member

Not sure if it's just me but when the bank vault is being rob the timer will freeze. Is there a way I can fix that?

6. Johnson 2

Johnson 2 New Member

and how can people rob the bank?

7. XRealismX

XRealismX New Member

I used this and it works good for my server, thanks for making this free. :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  8. GAMETECK

GAMETECK New Member

hggffgh fgh fghfghfghfdhgdfhgfdh gf

9. [AG]FabsLPYT

[AG]FabsLPYT New Member

When i change the Bank_config with robbers but it dont works i give some Categories then i get it on my server i go ingame as the job and go to the Bank but when i try to rob it "you can't start a robbery as * i need help pls *=job

10. Kobo19

Kobo19 New Member

Doesn't work for my server. Followed the instructions correctly (or not depending on why it's not working.) But it installs the content when I'm joining. Do I need to type a certain command to spawn it like other addons? Or should It be in entities?

11. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Should be within entities... Try using Host Workshop Collection to see if it works.

12. KiddleyWiffers

KiddleyWiffers New Member

This addon is really great. It is really fun to rob the bank, but I had some ideas for version 2. Please understand that I am not complaining, but I noticed some things that could be improved. This is still a great addon but if you could add these into a new version or something, I think it would be even better. I am new to lua so I can't really code the ideas myself.

1. An algorithm that calculates how many times the money has increased, and increases the time it takes to rob the bank by X seconds. This would make it to where stealing $1,000,000 would take longer than stealing $100,000. This adds an extra risk/reward factor to robbing the bank.

2. A way for multiple people to start robbing the bank. It kinda sucks when me and my friends are robbing the bank, and one of us has to sit in the back of the vault so the robbery does not get ended. Maybe add a 5 second timer for everyone to press E on the vault, and then everyone who activated it will be a robber.

3. A third setting for the alarm which only plays the siren 3 times at the start of the robbery. It can get annoying listening to that screeching sound for 5 minutes. It does not help that it plays through the whole server.

4. This one would be cool to see, but I would understand not adding it. Maybe make it to where you can set spawn locations for NPCs that will come in and help the police. On the server we just have to make NLR not apply during a robbery, but if there were some metro-police or something that keep coming at the robbers. Also if you do add this one, you could make it to where you can choose the NPC, our server has Civs and if I could get the cops to spawn in that area during the robbery, that would be cool.

5. Make the robber(s) wanted after the bank robbery ends, maybe for a configurable amount of time. It just doesn't make sense to me that the cops just give up after the money has been stolen.

Once again, these are not complaints. I just thought they would be cool to add. If I could code them myself, I would help, but I have very little lua knowledge. If you do add them that would be really cool. Even if it is a different bank vault addon entirely.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017