1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Bank Robbery System

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Dec 8, 2014.

1. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Seems like you have two versions of the Bank installed (or you're just not saving the file, which is very unlikely). Most of the time this addon is in the server's collection and workshop collection hosting is enabled. In short, make sure there's no more than one Bank Robbery System folder.

2. DetectiveMelon

DetectiveMelon New Member

At the time, i had not had 2 versions installed, but i deleted the old one and installed the newer one. Unfortunately BankRSSave still does not work

3. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

"BankRSSave" does not exist, It's "BankRS_Save".

4. DetectiveMelon

DetectiveMelon New Member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok. I have one more problem tho. The siren sound always loops even if i change it to false in the configuration files
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2016 ---
    I dont know what to do now. Because whenever i set the value to "false", the siren always loops

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. AirForceKat

AirForceKat New Member

Not sure if it's just me but when the bank vault is being rob the timer will freeze. Is there a way I can fix that?

6. Johnson 2

Johnson 2 New Member

and how can people rob the bank?

7. XRealismX

XRealismX New Member

I used this and it works good for my server, thanks for making this free. :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  8. GAMETECK

GAMETECK New Member

hggffgh fgh fghfghfghfdhgdfhgfdh gf