1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Batons not working

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Gemini, May 30, 2017.

1. Gemini

Gemini New Member

So the arrest stick, stun baton, and the unarrest baton from darkrp are not working. Also, the shotgun is not working in the Darkrp weapons. The batons can swing super fast but do nothing. Also, when you use the shotgun, it fires super fast. If you think anything in my addons list would conflict look here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871520417

Any other suggestions?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2017 ---
    [ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/weapon_cs_base2/shared.lua:98: attempt to call global 'fc' (a string value)
    1. SetupDataTables - gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/weapon_cs_base2/shared.lua:98
    2. SetupDataTables - gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:54
    3. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/stunstick/shared.lua:44
    4. Give - [C]:-1
    5. Call - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:748
    6. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:721
    7. Spawn - [C]:-1
    8. unknown - gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:115

[ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/weapon_cs_base2/shared.lua:98: attempt to call global 'fc' (a string value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/weapon_cs_base2/shared.lua:98
    2. Give - [C]:-1
    3. Call - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:766
    4. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:721
    5. Spawn - [C]:-1
    6. unknown - gamemodes/base/gamemode/player.lua:115

2. [S.A]Vertaki Atlas

[S.A]Vertaki Atlas New Member

i got

[ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:119: attempt to call method 'GetSeqIdling' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:119

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Code (Lua):
    [ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:119: attempt to call method 'GetSeqIdling' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/entities/weapons/stick_base/shared.lua:119
    Sounds to me like you have an addon conflicting with DarkRP. I would suggest to try and remove your weapon packs one by one to see if that'd fix the issue.

4. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

5. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

I know that a StarWars weapon pack did the same shit to gemini then I removed it and the issue was fixed.