1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Classic Advert

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by Fillipuster, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Ultimur AB

Ultimur AB New Member

why isnt the color changing to yellow for me its just white

2. Wrein

Wrein New Member

Is there any kind of way to change the color of the advert? So when i do /ad Test ~~ The [Advert] <--- Can i change the color of that?

3. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

yes you can change it

Wrein likes this.
  4. Wrein

Wrein New Member

How do i change it?

5. KiddleyWiffers

KiddleyWiffers New Member

Is there a way for you to change that so that you can use /advert. People joining my server are mad because it keeps telling them that they hit the billboard limit, and I am tired of telling everyone to do /ad because they didn't read the !motd.

6. Can you make it so theres more than one way to advert? As in multiple commands. Ex: /action, /ad, etc.

7. Apache

Apache New Member

update the color fix pls

8. KarlEric

KarlEric New Member

check this line in sh_config file : CLASSICADVERT.advertTextColor = Color( 255, 255, 0, 255 )
    copy that and it should be yellow

9. I just deleted the advert billboard entity in the darkrp gamemode folder.
    It works with this addon after that. :):):p:p:D:D:p:p:):):cool::cool::):):p:p:D:D:p:p:):)

10. And just to make sure, you place this in the addons folder of your server, yes?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2017 ---
    Woops, I'm sorry. I didn't read.

Last edited: May 22, 2017