1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP 2.5.0 has been released

Discussion in 'DarkRP News and Announcements' started by (FPtje) Atheos, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Sphiinx

Sphiinx New Member

We are supposed to add it to the fast dl? o_O What do we add to it where is the mdl's. Also how would i go about adding in my own F4 menu cause i don't see a guide on it. Lastly In the default f4 menu why isn't there a place for warrenting, dropping money, mayor options where are those options?

2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

I changed casing in the latest update, see if it makes a difference. In the meantime, don't flame people. ​

3. German Hoeffner

German Hoeffner Community Staff Staff Member Server Owner

It really shouldn't matter for FastDL, as most providers lowercase it on copying anyway.

4. Sphiinx

Sphiinx New Member

So how do i add the darkrp f4 menu etc all that to the fastdl like where are the files/mdls?

5. German Hoeffner

The materials are in the content folder.

6. Sphiinx

Sphiinx New Member

Ok, i have another question. I disabled all the default jobs and added mine and for some reason sometimes in the f4 job menu all my classes are doubled. I looked for an extra file but i can't find one.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  7. (FPtje) Atheos

Maybe that happens when you edit the files while the server is running

8. Knoxville

Knoxville New Member

Shouldn't you be focusing on BizRP and not DarkRP?

9. German Hoeffner

That's what other people at Ideal-Hosting are taking care of. Everyone has their projects.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
  10. Knoxville

Knoxville New Member

true, but aren't you COO? Isn't it your job to make everything to do with IHG a success?

11. German Hoeffner

Nope, I am CIO. The CIO takes care of informatics.

12. Scottie

Scottie ~ Ent:King Dev ~ Contributor

Guys what the fudge. This is not 'WeMakeWhateverYouWantRP'. The developers made a consideration and decided to remove what-not from the hud. The same thing goes for the decisions to change the syntaxing. You can not possibly hold DarkRP responsible for making your add-ons outdated. You should go and speak to the original coder (if you paid for it) and ask him to update it. There is no tutorials on 'customizing' your HUD or bringing the old one back. Stop being a sourprem and hire yourself a coder to add a similar menu.

If anything don't update to 2.5.0, if you're so determined to keep your add-ons. But don't come here for support ones it bugs up.

German Hoeffner likes this.
  13. German Hoeffner

True words Scottie.
    The point is that - as Gmod 13 - products move forward. Some people like the change, others don't. If you don't like it, feel free to say so but don't bitch the devs about it.

TypicalRookie and Scottie like this.
  14. (FPtje) Atheos

15. Papa Acachalla

Papa Acachalla New Member

So what about F4? The old F4 Menu Was Awesome
    P.S I Dont own Gmod 12/11/10 but i watch old viedos to see how F4 Menu old looks like and i like it!

16. well actually 2.4.3 was in gmod 13, But ya it would be sweet if there was a config to use the legacy f4

17. Papa Acachalla

I Know -.-

18. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

19. I think he just means the design in general

20. Papa Acachalla

no guys no
    [​IMG] This F4 Menu was in darkRP 2.4.3 so i like it if he can add it D: