1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP 2.5.0 will be released 4th October

Discussion in 'DarkRP News and Announcements' started by German Hoeffner, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottie

Scottie ~ Ent:King Dev ~ Contributor

Please, don't hold grudges against crystal meth donkey alcoholics

2. Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya Mishima New Member

After reading your many warnings I learned very quickly that i will not be changing or even touching those files unless I'm updating them.
    The wording of which was highly amusing to say the least and definitely got the point across.
    All changes have been made in the addon.

So far everything is looking great!
    I wish great fortune and prosperity to you, the creator, and all who make this possible, for taking so many hours from my life that I will never get back.
    Thank you.

3. German Hoeffner

German Hoeffner Community Staff Staff Member Server Owner

Kind words. Release is coming closer! Looks pretty stable, looking forward to it.

4. sadpanda

sadpanda New Member

DarkRp 2.5 is really glitching out for me on my server for some reason :/ Getting no errors but the jobs I make are in a t pose(Yes I uploaded/mounted/synced css and all the models/props/etc needed) and its giving some of my friends I had try out purple and black checkerboard screens, so they couldn't see anything at all. Not sure if it is just my server but I had to revert back to 2.4.3.

5. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

The models don't exist on your server.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  6. Knoxville

Knoxville New Member

Today is the 4th... What time or how much longer do i need to wait for the proper release?

7. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

It has been released.

8. [DG] Dr. CookieCaster

[DG] Dr. CookieCaster Member Server Owner

I asked a bunch of CoderHire developers if they could update their scripts to DarkRP 2.5.0, some have others just can't be bothered :<

9. German Hoeffner

German Hoeffner Community Staff Staff Member Server Owner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.