1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP 2.6.0 has been released!

Discussion in 'DarkRP News and Announcements' started by (FPtje) Atheos, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

It was a question, not a demand. There was absolutely no reason to get 'snappy' with him.

2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

He should be able to download something he likes from somewhere. I'm not obliged to make "amazing" stock printers or weapons. I do intend for that stuff to be made by people who are willing to spend more time on it.

That's a proper answer to the post, regardless of whether it was a question or a demand.

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Regardless, he had no reason what so ever to get snappy with Phoenix over a question. This forum is already full of toxicity as it is because the only rule that seems to be enforced is #1 of the general rules. I understand that at the end of the day this is only the internet, but for fuck sakes, all he did was ask a question and then received a pretty rude response if you ask me.

"Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will be dealt with severely."

You're the high and mighty Falco after all. I am sure you will find something to shut me down with. Lmao. One love <3

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  4. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

I find the original post to be more rude than the response. The brevity of the demand, the "kek" at the end of the post in a thread of which Sam must know is of an older version shows complete disrespect. I don't punish Sam for the exact same reason I don't punish the snappy response.

It's because I value the freedom for people to speak freely more than even my own feelings about what people say.

As such, a snappy response is much more appropriate than moderator action.

5. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

'kek' is more like a laugh. Nevertheless, I do not know if you are aware of this, but I was talking about Phoenix's post. Sam was also not being disrespectful just because he used 'kek'. Although, he was being quite demanding, but this is not about Sam.
    @(FPtje) Atheos

Anyhow, try any new soup lately?

Last edited: May 8, 2017