1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Alpha DarkRP Editor V.0.2.4.0 ALPHA (READ-WRITE PARTIAL JOBS & AMMO)

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by webmilio, Dec 27, 2015.

1. webmilio

webmilio New Member

Hello everyone!

Are you tired of editing your files (f.e. jobs.lua) in notepad or even notepad++ ? No..? Oh... WELL I AM!
    I recently started coding a little "editor" app (hurray C#) that allows me to browse these files in a more fashionable way. I've not made it super far just yet, but I felt like I was far enough to post my progress on this forum. I'm hoping that in the end, the program will have all the desired features and support all the different customization files.

I'll be posting updates here and if there are enough requests, I might create a GitHub repo as well. In the meantime, feel free to tell me all about the app's problems and possible features you might like. Before you say anything like "you should add a tab for Ammo, Weapons, etc.", please read the status thats in big bold letters.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/6WDCv
    The 0.2.3.0 update isn't the big one I want to push, its the beginning of it. It adds the tabs for every other file (or almost every other) and is the start of the Ammo Intepreter. I've also stopped obfuscating my code at this point.

exe || zip

Want me to get off my lazy a** and work faster ? Feel free to donate as an incentive!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    konamikode likes this.
  2. konamikode

konamikode Member

Damn, looks nice! I'll donate, looks like an awesome project!

3. webmilio

webmilio New Member

Thank you my good sir! :) If you don't mind, I'd like to add you to a list of donators I'm adding to my program.

konamikode likes this.
  4. konamikode

konamikode Member

Well, thank you! I really hope this program takes off.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2016 ---
    Also, I have an idea. It should be able to read your addons folder to automatically add the models to the list.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    webmilio likes this.
  5. webmilio

webmilio New Member

Add them automatically ? The models list isn't necessairily all of the models available in the game, its only the models that your job can use.

University is starting back up, so I'm going to be on break for like a week or two. I'll most likely have an update ready by then.

EDIT : University is a little busier than I thought, but I did get some progress in. I decided to wait a little longer before posting anything, as its a complete new tab to manage Ammo.lua. I might also get some Weapon.lua in there.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    konamikode likes this.
  6. boopamboi

boopamboi New Member

link doesnt work my man :(