1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP error [FIXED]

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Devin, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Devin

Devin Member

Lua Error: [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:676: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value) 1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:676

I get that error from the server panel. I spawn in unassigned and there are no jobs or entities. Please help! Thanks

EDIT*

I also spawn in with $0
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2016 ---
    Lua Error: [ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value 1. addMoney - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:7 2. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:33 3. retrieveSalary - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:293 4. payDay - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua:25 5. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/jobs/sv_jobs.lua:172

Also getting that now

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  2. Feldma

Feldma Member

Did you edit core files?

Also reinstall darkrp. That should fix everything.

EDIT: Or not. Apparently something else is the problem.

3. Devin

Devin Member

bump..

Should I reinstall darkrp?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2016 ---
    I didn't touch the core files.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  4. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Lol, head over to gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/money/sv_money.lua
    If this issue is what i think it is you would probably see other sv_money.lua files that are just white pages, delete those then
    open up sv_money.lua and search for <<<
    do you get anything that says <<<<<.mine or >>>>.r18 or something in that nature? If so, remove them. I had that same issue and i believe it had something to do with SVN or something.

5. Devin

Devin Member

There was nothing that you said. Do you have Skype?

6. [IG] Skeptic

[IG] Skeptic New Member

I am having this same issue...

7. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

You likely have errors that appear before this that are causing problems later on. In particular, look for errors that occur on server startup or perhaps on the first spawn of a player.

The first you posted is likely caused by the player's team not setting properly and the second is caused by the player's wallet not initialising properly. This is why you should look for earlier errors that are breaking this.

The only other thing I could think caused this if it wasn't an earlier error is an addon being retarded and returning a value in PlayerInitialSpawn and thus breaking every gamemode that uses it.

8. Devin

Devin Member

I'll check out the jobs and see if I messed anything up. I haven't added any new addons though :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2016 ---
    Nothing was wrong with them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2016 ---
    EDIT**********************
    I FIXED IT! I DELETED THE MYSQL STUFF FROM MY SERVER BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I MESSED IT UP WHILE CONFIGURING IT

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016