1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP on the Workshop!

Discussion in 'DarkRP News and Announcements' started by (FPtje) Atheos, Apr 12, 2014.

1. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Click the huge image to go to the workshop page!

Warning! It's still a testing thing. Go try it out and see if it works!

2. FiG-Scorn

FiG-Scorn New Member

So now we can strip darkrp of its fastdl content which 99% of the community already should have and replace it with a simple resource.AddWorkshop(248302805)...

... Dandy...

3. MarcCarless

MarcCarless New Member

I seem to be having an issue with both the Workshop and the GitHub Versions of DarkRP, I can't open the spawn menu, i press and hold Q but nothing happens, I've deleted all of my addons to see if that works but the issue stays the same.

4. [GG]Tense!

[GG]Tense! Member

Are you also getting the following error when you first try to use the RP/F4 menu?

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_util.lua:36: attempt to compare number with string
    1. formatMoney - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_util.lua:36
    2. setDarkRPItem - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_menuitem.lua:155
    3. generateButtons - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_entitiestab.lua:131
    4. Init - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_entitiestab.lua:8
    5. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:153
    6. F4MenuTabs - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_init.lua:64
    7. generateTabs - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_frame.lua:176
    8. openF4Menu - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_init.lua:12
    9. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/f4menu/cl_init.lua:24
    10. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/cl_gamemode_functions.lua:46

5. Rax

Rax New Member

@[GG]Tense! Same problem mate, how would i fix this, im not even using the workshop, im using github version!!!