1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

DarkRP Server Help:

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by taigA [Tie-Guh], Oct 1, 2017.

1. taigA [Tie-Guh]

taigA [Tie-Guh] New Member

Hey,

I've been coming across an error that I can't seem to fix no matter what I do. I have been trying to make a HogwartsRP through the darkrpmodification addon, but everytime I launch my server, upon switching to the darkrp gamemode, and joining, it doesn't launch with dark. It launches as sandbox, which I can't see how it makes sense. I have reinstalled my darkrp server files about 7 times, which didn't help either.
    The error I have been getting, states that my cl_init.lua file is missing, and upon going to the location it stated, the file is most definitely there.

Please help :)

2. Aireesan

Aireesan New Member

-gamemode darkrp?

3. taigA [Tie-Guh]

taigA [Tie-Guh] New Member

It wasn't that, I figured it out a little bit ago though, so basically I had to (in the properties of my srcds.exe shortcut) put +gamemode darkrp. For some reason it won't work any other way.