1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Disable Job Notify Switch

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by HumanTree92, Sep 30, 2017.

1. HumanTree92

HumanTree92 New Member

I need someone that knows how to make a hook. I don't want to edit the core files. What i am trying to do is on line
    96 - notifyAll(0, 4, DarkRP.getPhrase("job_has_become", self:Nick(), TEAM.name))
    249 - DarkRP.notifyAll(2, 4, DarkRP.getPhrase("job_has_become", ply:Nick(), job))

I am wanting to suppress these messages from popping up. If someone can tell me how to do this WITHOUT EDITING THE CORE FILES that would be great.

2. Bloodmasked

Bloodmasked New Member

well it would be quite easy to edit the core file without making any disturbance so im not sure why u dont want to

3. HumanTree92

HumanTree92 New Member

You must dumb. Editing core files is not what ur supposed to do. Thats why if someone can help me out or show me what i need to do to make a hook to suppress that message much will be appreciated.

4. Bloodmasked

Bloodmasked New Member

this is how u do it:
    DarkRP.notifyAll(2, 4, DarkRP.getPhrase("job_has_become", ply:Nick(), job))
    becomes
    --DarkRP.notifyAll(2, 4, DarkRP.getPhrase("job_has_become", ply:Nick(), job))
    and
    notifyAll(0, 4, DarkRP.getPhrase("job_has_become", self:Nick(), TEAM.name))
    becomes
    --notifyAll(0, 4, DarkRP.getPhrase("job_has_become", self:Nick(), TEAM.name))
    and darkrp wont self destruct

5. Aireesan

Aireesan New Member

detour DarkRP.notifyAll

(FPtje) Atheos likes this.