1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Does anyone know of any small DarkRP maps?

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by ムЩ乇ㄎԾᄊ乇, Apr 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ムЩ乇ㄎԾᄊ乇

ムЩ乇ㄎԾᄊ乇 New Member

I recently set up a server for the first time and loaded one of my favorite darkrp maps, rp_evilmelon. Problem is that its a rather large map considering our current player count (empty most of the time, highest has been like 15). One of our players suggested using a smaller map so that there would be more player interaction, and I agree with him. Anyone know of any small maps? (Please no downtown or versions of it, I kinda think its overplayed)

On a side note if anyone wants to play on a chill semi-serious server with not too many custom things and NO donator jobs here's our ip: 108.170.43.67:27025

2. PCMonkey

PCMonkey New Member

here is a good site to find them <gore site removed by admin>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  3. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Not gonna find much in terms of small maps except for downtown really or other iterations of it. I could always make you one but that of course isn't free.

4. davidk911

davidk911 Member

open workshop, change type to map, search rp_, subscribe and singleplayer to look at em.

rp_bangclaw is an absolute classic.