1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Eliancegaming.co.uk DarkRP Server! New and Need Staff!

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Eddzez, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Eddzez

Eddzez New Member

Hey there,

DarkRP IP: 213.202.230.129:27055

(Please MAKE sure to put the port in^)

Thank you so much for reading this post, i just wanted to inform you of a brand new server that has currently been made on a fairly new and healthy growing community.

We currently have 5 servers, DarkRP, SWRP, Deathrun, KingdomRP and I am currently in development of a Game of Thrones Serious RP, But i came here to talk about my new DarkRP server! It's brand new and i've tried to make it as classic as possible, DarkRP was the first gamemode and come on let's face! every gmod community has to have a DarkRP server ;)

What does my DarkRP server have to offer?

We have some amazing jobs on the server, really fun and enjoyable, we also have the purge script just to add a little more fun to it, We have a beautiful interface arriva and vliss, we also have an amazing drug script for the Drug Dealer job in game, We are also running on a dedicated server with some nice specs, so it's very smooth!

We are also looking for some friendly and highly respected players and Staff to become apart of our community, We would love to have you on the server! We are currently low on players cause we are brand new, but hope to see you soon!

Any questions?

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigTwizzle69/

DarkRP IP: 213.202.230.129:27055

Team speak: 213.202.230.129

Thanks so much for reading, The Eliance Gaming Team!

Attached Files: