1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Fadmin Noclip

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by jdrayner2, Mar 20, 2015.

1. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I am facing an issue with fadmin
    when i press V noclip does not work
    Also i do have enable noclip on but there is no output from fadmin it just acts like i have not pressed V

2. Cake

Cake Active Member

If you use ULX just bind "ULX noclip" to a key.

3. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

Yes but whats wrong with my fadmin it use to work :( is there a way i can set the server to automatically bind this key?

4. Cake

Cake Active Member

No idea, I get this problem as well and consider it so minor its not worth fixing. And yes you can but I would not recommend it as you would override peoples binds.

5. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

Is this affecting absolutely everyone, everyone in specific usergroup (eg. admin but not superadmin) or just you alone?

6. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

its affecting everyone there is also no notification it will notify you that you have enabled noclip by pressing the "enable noclip" button in the tab menu but when you press V nothing happends

7. Bo98

This should check in case there's any addons with a naughty PlayerNoClip check overriding FAdmin's:

Enter this into the server console and copy and paste (or take a screenshot of) the results. What this line does is goes through all the PlayerNoClip hooks and sees what they return for each player.

Code (Lua):
    lua_run for k,v in pairs(hook.GetTable().PlayerNoClip) do for _,ply in pairs(player.GetAll()) do print(ply:IsAdmin(), k, v(ply, true)) end end

8. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

Here is a screenshot

Attached Files:

9. Cake

Cake Active Member

Code (Text):
    true    FAdmin_jail
    true    ULibNoclipCheck
    true    FAdmin_noclip
    ServerLog: Ryan Smith (STEAM_0:1:25856185) Attempted to switch noclip
    true    FAdmin_Log

Is what I get.

10. Bo98

@jdrayner2:
    FAdmin is allowing you to noclip and no other addons are blocking you so it should be working fine. It also gave the "Noclip allowed" notification. Did you double check if V is bound correctly?

@Cake:
    FAdmin is not rejecting you but is not allowing you. This means it falls back to the default of disallowing. Double check for if your usergroup has the "Noclip" privilege.

11. Cake

Cake Active Member

Considering I am superadmin and have not touched the permissions, I would think so. I can also give myself noclip via the scoreboard. Will however do a proper check later.

12. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

so how do i check if it bound correctly?

13. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

No i don't think its bound correctly

14. Cake

Cake Active Member

Yes I have access. At least that's what FAdmin tells me in the group manager.

15. jdrayner2

jdrayner2 New Member

oh no it did not bind its still my ulx noclip bind lol