1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Falcos Prop Protection help.

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by drago479, Jan 15, 2014.

1. drago479

drago479 New Member

In my DarkRP server, FPP isnt allowing me to use any wire tool or any tool on doors.
    I try to use a wire screen, Nothing, Just the tool gun effect. I try to use the remover tool on a door, Nothing, it says blocked. I try to put a wire tool on a prop, it says my username in red as if it was someone elses prop...

Any help or ideas why this could be happening

2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Surely these tools are blocked in your settings?

3. drago479

drago479 New Member

How exactly? i dont see any tools that are restricted or anything??

4. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

there are several ways of restricting tools. Tool restriction, admin only restriction, restrict by job, etc. Look at all the restrictions.

5. nzkfc

nzkfc Member

Check all your settings under Falco's Prop Protection, sounds like you have accidentally ticked something to stop the tools from being used.

I note the red blocking text means one of the options under phys/grav/toolgun settings is unticked for "Admins can use tool on XYZ" or similar, could ALSO be your personal settings for FPP "I don't want to touch XYZ"

It happens, I left blacklist props as a whitelist for a few days could not work it out :p