1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

From Burning To Earning: Scams administrators don't notice and how to prevent them

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Maserati Rick, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Maserati Rick

Maserati Rick New Member

Hello, My name is Maserati Rick. I am an avid fan of gmod that has played on many dark rp servers. I am also a Reformed Dark RP scammer
    that scammed anywhere between 5 million to 70 million on each server that i played on in a period of around four months. I have since reformed and now use my creativity to find ways to make money in unique ways, as opposed to unique dishonest ways, and use the knowledge I gained operating fraudulently to inform players on how to avoid scams.

I am making this post because I feel like what I saw doing it was a problem, first and foremost in what I was doing but also in administrators Knowledge of my scams. I would consistently Run Ponzi Schemes, Credit Scams, and would regularly use exploitave Buisness Tactics on gmod and many times the administrators saw what I was doing and ignored it, Not because they didn't care, but because they didn't really know what I was doing and thought I was playing within the rules. I have published an ebook Called From Burning To Earning I am giving away, to help administrators and players become more aware of scams that can occur on gmod, and also show people a way to expand your wealth legitimate and ethically, giving yourself a larger passive income than the game will normally allow you to have with no violence. I also detail other methods to increase your power within the server.

The Link to my ebook is righttttt.....
    here!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6w00kk...erati_Rick.pdf

I hope you enjoy! feel free to post any questions, thoughts, Ideas, opinions about the book, I'd love to hear what you have to say:)

(FPtje) Atheos likes this.
  2. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Hahaha what a great read! Let's hope the people you scammed learned a valuable lesson. It's better to learn such things with DarkRP's (relatively) fake money than with real life money.

3. Maserati Rick

Maserati Rick New Member