1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

WIP Group System (ALPHA) (TEMPORARILY DOWN)

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Nov 28, 2015.

1. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

[​IMG]
    Group System (ALPHA)

TEMPORARILY REMOVED DUE TO EXTENSIVE EXPLOITS AND BUGS LIST, PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR AN UPDATE.

--[[Warning]]--
    This is still a W.I.P, you may encounter bugs...

--[[Features]]--
    *Create your own group!
    *Group members are outlined blue so you can know were they all are the entire the time!
    *See the health of all the members and shoot them as much as you want, friendly fire is impossible!

--[[Changelog]]--
    *HuD is now a little more prettier.
    *Fixed Health Bar glitching out due to round corners.

--[[Suggestions]]--
    *None.

--[[My GitHub Page]]--
    *There's lots of cool stuff there, go check it out!
    https://github.com/n00bmobile

--[[FAQ]]--
    Q:Can you please add <idea>?
    A:I'm currently accepting suggestions for this addon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. immibis

immibis Member

wat

Quangasaurusrex, Martin and Matryan like this.
  3. [HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler

[HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler New Member

I got two ideas for you:

One: When you go to add a player to the group, have a list of all the players that are online

Two: When you add someone, make it so that it's a invite so they can accept or deny being added to the group

Other than that, very very nice script, going to for sure add it. :)

Also!! I found a bug, when a player leaves the server or is kick there is a script error
    Code (Text):

[ERROR] addons/darkrp_group_system/lua/darkrp_modules/group_system/cl_gsystem.lua:282: Tried to use a NULL entity!
      1. Health - [C]:-1
       2. fn - addons/darkrp_group_system/lua/darkrp_modules/group_system/cl_gsystem.lua:282
        3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110

4. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Thanks! Not many people report this kinda of stuff, I'll try to fix this bug as soon as possible!
    Also, the suggestions you made is something I planned to add already.
    I'm not having too much time lately, in fact, no time at all! Expect updates to take some time.
    I'm really sorry, It's just how life works!

[HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler likes this.
  5. [HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler

Okay thanks for the reply! and I am always here to help you test :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2016 ---
    Sorry to ask but any ETA on an patch? Because this is a nice mod but I can't add it to the server in it's current state. :)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  6. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Oh god, sometimes I loose track of my projects... Don't worry, I'm working on it now lol .-.

7. [HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler

I know you are working on it but do you have an ETA on when a patch will be ( because I really love this addon but I can't add it do to that one bug )

8. M1kep

M1kep New Member

Is there error for everybody or jsut the users who are disconnected?
    I'm pretty sure(Need to test it in the morning real quick) that I have a quick fix until OP comes out with an official fix if you want

9. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I suggest you all not using this, I just saw the code and it's more than exploitable. Please, it sucks and do not use it yet. I'll have to complete rewrite it or at least do 80% of it again, which I might do because I don't want to have to rewrite all the derma thing again (which is also not working, the positions and sizes are completely wrong, I think...).

10. M1kep

M1kep New Member

OK..... Might wanna update the main post then

11. [HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler

Any ETA on this being fixed?

12. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

My desktop is currently broken so I can't work on anything that uses derma (alt + tab simulator to tweak positions) on my currently crappy laptop. There's a lot I want to do that I simply can't now, all of my big projects are on hold. This needs a lot of work before becoming decent, I hope you can understand.

13. [HZ-PE]SSG. Tyler

First off, I know this is an old thing now but do you think you'll ever get a working version out again?