1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Help fund this unique server

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Jkarateking, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

Evening DarkRP community, my name is Jacob and I am the owner of Solar Gaming.

Recently, I have been developing a unique MedievalRP server designed to be full of features. The server will feature 2 barons and a king who each run their own kingdom and have their own castle. These barons each have an army and can trade with eachother, declare war on eachother or just leave eachother alone.

Players can either be a soldier or baron in one of these 3 factions, a peasant (doing activities like farming, mining and animal herding) or criminals like highlanders (who hide at the side of the road to ambush cargo and groups of soldiers).

I would like to make this server very unique and fun. We have a unique sword combat system with attacking, parrying and blocking and players can also use shields. We are also hoping to make ride-able horses available and have events like jousting with knights. Animal friendly and enemy NPCs will also spawn in the wilderness and these could attack peasants or groups of soldiers who come near, posing a challenge when moving between villages.

We have many more ideas but they aren't free to implement. You can help fund this server by donating money via paypal. This money would help go towards funding making and buying addons, custom models and map edits.

Solar Gaming's Paypal email: solargamingservers@gmail.com

Even a small amount is appreciated. We hope in the near future to have a fun MedievalRP server that you guys enjoy to play.

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 26, 2016 ---
    I would like to thank the two people who donated £1 and £5. Your money will go towards making this server fun with custom features.

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 26, 2016 ---
    We are now up to 20 pounds, thankyou everyone who donated, I will make sure that this server is designed to keep you entertained for hours upon hours.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. NV Sam Pepper

NV Sam Pepper Member

Are you really begging on the darkrp forum? all that others are here for is to get features for their own servers. they don't give a fuck, have you tried posting this on facepunch? you'll get ripped to SHREDS

3. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

I posted it here and on facepunch and I have currently raised £33 for the server so my efforts are being rewarded :D

you might not like it but it's working

4. Im not a smurf

Im not a smurf New Member

I doubt that.

5. NV Sam Pepper

NV Sam Pepper Member

nah facepunch is full of cunts, you're a liar.

6. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

You also have yet to post ANY pictures as to anything you have included and mentioned. For all we know it's just a big scam. No one is stupid enough to fall for it ( unless of course you don't know what you're doing ) because you haven't even posted a video or a picture to show us the audience as to what it is you're trying to get us/attract us to waste/donate our money to.

7. Darkly

Darkly New Member

Get out of here...
    When you gonna get banned?

8. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

why not just host via vps or somthing its waaaaaaaaay cheaper than hosting from places like serenity servers, ect.

Pab14567 likes this.
  9. NV Sam Pepper

NV Sam Pepper Member

dedistation is probably a good place to host from to start, their cheapest vps could probably get you a forum and a 32 slot server.

10. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

VULTR's 10$ plan I was able to host a good 32-maybe 40 slot server and a website running,