1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

HELP ME RIGHT NOW I CANT SPAWN NPCS OR VEHICLES VERY URGENT

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Tony³² ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Sep 27, 2014.

1. I get an error saying "The spawning of vehicles has been disabled. Check your DarkRP settings"
    And same thing with npcs. Can someone explain to me what files to edit and where to edit? I really wanna get a server up and running but I CANT IF I CANT GET VEHICLES ROLLIN'. npcs are still neato too so like yeah. help pls

2. Cake

Cake Active Member

3. Captain Diogo

Captain Diogo New Member

Are you using darkrp 2.5.1? If so go to gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/config/config.lua and then search for : GM.Config.adminvehicles and GM.Config.adminnpcs read and set it to the number you want. After that go to gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/config.lua and set GM.Config.adminnpcs and GM.Config.adminvehicles to true! After that it will work. You are welcome :D

4. Cake

Cake Active Member

This is wrong, YOU SHOULD NOT TOUCH THE CORE FILES. As for the correct way go to this file https://github.com/FPtje/darkrpmodification/blob/master/lua/darkrp_config/settings.lua and then go to line 155 and change it to 0, and it should allow anyone to spawn vehicles. NPCs can be found on 151 change its value to 0 so everyone can spawn them.

(FPtje) Atheos likes this.
  5. ~TechLvL~

~TechLvL~ New Member

I am a superadmin. And I cannot spawn vehicles nor npcs. I have changed the values to 2 so only superadmins could spawn them but it still tells me: "The spawning of vehicles has been disabled. Check your DarkRP settings!" I have checked them so many times so... I am REALLY considering "touching" the core files. But that would just destroy the game. What ever! Ill just try. If I fuck up then Ill just download DarkRP again.

Later: I changed the files and I was able to spawn stuff now! Except nothing else worked... Well I re downloaded DarkRP and now I have the same problem... again. Also my vehicles wont work nor my weapons. I have followed instructions and tutorials. Some helped but still got problems! So could somebody help?