1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Hitmenu doesn't appear

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Moteke, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Moteke

Moteke New Member

Hi,
    I have a problem with the hitman job. The hitmenu doesn't appear when looking at the Hitman. No text appears and even pressing E on him doesn't do anything.
    I checked every options and searched for this problem in the internet, but I couldn't find anything that solved my problem.
    This is from my jobs.lua file:
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    And from disabled_defaults.lua file:
    [​IMG]
    Standard hitmenu is not disabled.
    If you need to know more, tell me.
    Here is my disabled_defaults.lua code.
    Here is my jobs.lua code.

2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

When did this issue start? Have you added anything new to your server recently? If so, I would try to remove the things added. Have you checked console for any errors? Have you enabled -condebug to check for any possible startup errors?

3. Moteke

Moteke New Member

Hitman never worked properly since I made my server. The hitmenu is working only on the standard job - mobboss, but only if I don't disable it in disabled_defaults.lua file. I didn't add anything new, besides addons, which don't affect the hitman. I don't have any lua errors in the console, and any startup errors.

4. Nobody 2

Nobody 2 New Member

Put the jobs in the space
    Add your custom jobs under the following line:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

--[[---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    not under

--[[---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jobs that are hitmen (enables the hitman menu)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

5. Moteke

Moteke New Member

Thank you, it's working now.

6. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Ah, I never even took the time to review the jobs. Lmao.