1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

How to disable CSS Warning

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Colefrick, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Colefrick

Colefrick Member

So i recently started my Dark RP server and every time we enter we get this:

Code (Text):
    Counter Strike Source is not mounted!: �?
    Common symptoms: money and guns floating in the air: �?
    You need to mount CSS: �?
    DarkRP will not work without it: �?
    Read these pages:: �?
    http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Retrieving_content_to_be_mounted_on_a_Dedicated_Server: �?
    http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Mounting_Content_on_a_DS: ӓP�TU���T��[Y�[Y��؛�[�]� @�e�u��$�4UDE��t4�5�V�VF֖� P|AA}1=    1MQQ%9M�|��ѥ�ɴ�����

So i wanted to know where i can disable this for my server?

2. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

Why would you want to?

3. TypicalRookie

TypicalRookie Active Member

If your seeing that, then you need to properly mount CSS

4. Colefrick

Colefrick Member

Mount CSS? You mean on my side or the server side?

5. Suspeccct

Suspeccct Member

If you're running DarkRP on a server then server side if you are running it using your Garry's mod then your side.

6. [GG]Tense!

[GG]Tense! Member

What he said, make sure CS:S is installed on your server and follow the instructions, I'll give you an example from my local server:

"E:\srcds2\steamapps\common\cstrike\cstrike"

In garrysmod\garrysmod\cfg, you should have a mount.cfg. one line should say ("cstrike" "###\cstrike), It'll be the cstrike folder WITHIN the folder that has the hl2.exe or whatever Linux or OS X uses.

7. Colefrick

Colefrick Member

How do we install CSS on a server to mount it properly?

8. well i found a great youtube video about the matter. try finding a tutorial.

9. Bo98

Bo98 Moderator Staff Member Contributor

Install a CS:S server through SteamCMD.

app_update 232330

You could alternatively install the client version if you wish but that requires a Steam login with CS:S purchased on it rather than an anonymous one.