1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

How to refresh files without map change or restart?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by TheMCBros99, Jun 25, 2015.

1. TheMCBros99

TheMCBros99 New Member

Hello, I was wondering if there is a command I can do to refresh the files like jobs.lua? So that it refreshes then I can join new jobs or buy new things, etc?

2. Matryan

Matryan Well-Known Member

3. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Simplerr has disabled the Lua Autorefresh so that it can help people that aren't lua scripters and don't know how to read errors get a better understanding of where and what caused the error.

Do enable Lua Autorefresh you simply add the the top or bottom of the file the following line
    Code (Lua):

--#NoSimplerr#

4. DropMotion

DropMotion New Member

Do lua_reloadents in your server console.

5. lua_reloadents , seriously ? It exists ? Gotta try out one time.

Because i searched for that, and if i remember well, linux dedicated server don't have lua auto refresh, am i wrong ? That would be cool for me, i could work online directly for new servers.

6. DropMotion

DropMotion New Member

It does not work for all lua scripts.

7. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

There's always the comment you can put to enable Lua Autorefresh again...

Code (Lua):

--#NoSimplerr#

8. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Stop spamming that reply. It is not meant for people who don't know what they're doing.

Tomelyr likes this.
  9. I'm using that in solo while working on jobs and simple stuff. I'd love to use that onto my linux servers to set new servers up, but i guess lua autorefresh doesn't work with linux servers, anyone can confirm ?

10. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Autorefresh has never worked on Linux.

11. Too bad, thanks for answering