1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

I get errors every time I change/edit the jobs?

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Morvix, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Morvix

Morvix New Member

This is the error I always get when I change/edit jobs

[Morvix|2|STEAM_0:0:103124994] Lua Error:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/fadmin/fadmin/access/sh_shared.lua:147: attempt to call method 'EntIndex' (a nil value)
    1. PlayerIsHost - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/fadmin/fadmin/access/sh_shared.lua:147
    2. PlayerHasPrivilege - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/fadmin/fadmin/access/sh_shared.lua:152
    3. v - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/fadmin/fadmin/access/sh_shared.lua:188
    4. Call - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84
    5. PlayerHasAccess - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/sh_cami.lua:370
    6. v - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/fpp/pp/client/menu.lua:37
    7. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:10: attempt to call method 'GetActiveWeapon' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:10

[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/drive.lua:63: attempt to call method 'IsDrivingEntity' (a nil value)
    1. GetMethod - lua/includes/modules/drive.lua:63
    2. CreateMove - lua/includes/modules/drive.lua:145
    3. unknown - gamemodes/base/gamemode/cl_init.lua:643

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:10: attempt to call method 'GetActiveWeapon' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:10

[ERROR] lua/includes/modules/drive.lua:63: attempt to call method 'IsDrivingEntity' (a nil value)
    1. GetMethod - lua/includes/modules/drive.lua:63
    2. CreateMove - lua/includes/modules/drive.lua:145
    3. unknown - gamemodes/base/gamemode/cl_init.lua:643

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:887: attempt to index local 'cat' (a nil value)
    1. mergeCategories - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:887
    2. v - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:899
    3. Call - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84
    4. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:149
    5. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:53

Couldn't Load Init Script: 'darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua'

2. You must get simplerr Error?

Open your server and go in-game. Then open console and look for error which is in Blue text (Should be near end but scroll up if isn't) and paste it here.

Also you said you get these when you change jobs. Could you upload your jobs.lua file for us too see if there's some mistakes you haven't noticed.

3. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Sorry it took me a while to respond I was away for a while this the the other error
    1. error - [C]:-1
    2. doInclude - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. loadCustomDarkRPItems - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:137
    4. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:148
    5. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/init.lua:86
    I got other jobs to work now but now it not working when im trying to make a car dealer

4. Could you upload your jobs.lua please.

5. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Which one the one thats in the Darkrp folder or Darkrp modifacation folder? Becasue I use both

6. You should not use jobs.lua in darkrp folder becouse it's CORE file. Keep it default and use disabled_defaults to disable all default jobs then remake them at darkrpmodification. but in this case as you have used both, upload them both.

7. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Here this is the one that I mostly have jobs on I only have one job on the other

Attached Files:

8. Fixed it with some parts. I recommend you copying all those jobs only and taking them in to Darkrpmodification becouse everytime darkrp updates, you have chance of losing your jobs in that file.

Here's link to fixed code, try if it starts to work with this.

http://codepad.org/wuCbqub2

9. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Ok and how do I disable the Normal darkrp jobs? and use the darkrp modifaction addon enstead?

10. Basicly first you head to darkrpmodification -> lua -> darkrp_config -> disabled_defaults.lua and find this and turn them to true:

https://gyazo.com/5027e8a2c1536e84c60b31904ba7892f

next thing you need to copy all those JOBS ONLY nothing else from jobsrelated.lua to darkrpmodification -> lua -> darkrp_customthings -> jobs.lua and paste them there.

You also had one new category I saw so that you will place in darkrp_customthings -> categories.lua just like you have it in jobsrelated.lua.

11. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Now Im getting this error

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:415: attempt to index a nil value
    1. retrieveSalary - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:415
    2. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:440
    3. callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:333
    4. query - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/mysqlite/mysqlite.lua:304
    5. offlinePlayerData - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:305
    6. retrievePlayerData - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:344
    7. restorePlayerData - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_data.lua:431
    8. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:587

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:606: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:606

ServerLog: [FAdmin] Morvix (STEAM_0:0:103124994) Spawned

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:713: attempt to index local 'jobTable' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:713

[ERROR] A runtime error has occurred in "addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua" on line 50.
    The best help I can give you is this:

Corrupt team: Downtown Bank Owner!
    This job does not have a unique command.

Hints:
    - There must be some other job that has the same command.
    - Fix this by changing the 'command' of your job to something else.

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
    1. addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua on line 50
    2. function 'doInclude'
    3. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 137
    4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 148
    5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua on line 53
    ------- End of Simplerr error -------

2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. createJob - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:414
    4. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:50
    5. doInclude - [C]:-1
    6. loadCustomDarkRPItems - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:137
    7. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:148
    8. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:53

12. Did you copy something wrong? in code I pasted it does have unique command: "bank"

can you upload your jobs.lua from darkrpmodification.

13. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Here I copyed everthing exactly

Attached Files:

14. Did you remove everything from jobrelated.lua? If not do remove all your custom jobs from there otherwise it tries to take those jobs from both files and causes error you are having right now.

15. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Yes I did remove them and thats what happened

16. did you remove downtown banker from jobs.lua becouse it's not in file you sent

17. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Yes becasue thats what was giving me the error it said then I removed it and its still giving me the error

18. What error it's giving you this time? It should be different as you removed banker job

19. Morvix

Morvix New Member

Wait nvm I fixed it I forgot to remove one of the jobs sorry but now this errors happening

The responsibility for the error above lies with (the authors of) one (or more) of these files:
    1. addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/vehicles.lua on line 14
    2. function 'doInclude'
    3. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 137
    4. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua on line 148
    5. gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua on line 53
    ------- End of Simplerr error -------

2. error - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/simplerr.lua:530
    3. AddCustomVehicle - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:567
    4. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/darkrp_customthings/vehicles.lua:14
    5. doInclude - [C]:-1
    6. loadCustomDarkRPItems - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:137
    7. Call - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:148
    8. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/cl_init.lua:53

20. Where's the start of that error? and upload vehicles.lua