1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

I need help with how to install this addon.

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Baseyoyoyo, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Baseyoyoyo

Baseyoyoyo New Member

I recently got a DarkRP loading screen addon for my server and it came with instructions on how to install it. I got up to step 4 and i just have no idea what to do for the next 3 steps.

These are the steps im stuck on:

4. Find a web host you like and upload the loading screen to your hosting, if you need help doing this please contact your web host's support rather than me. Below are some free web hosts.

5. Check to see all is good by heading to the URL you stored the loading screen at. Don't worry if the gamemode doesn't show up, the loading screen can only grab this information when loading in to the server.

6. Set your sv_loadingurl to wherever you uploaded the loading screen along with '?steamid=%s'. It should look like this in your server.cfg:
    sv_loadingurl "http://domain.com/loadingscreen/includes/php/mode1.php?steamid=%s" (Replace mode1.php in the loadingurl to whatever mode you want from mode1.php to mode5.php)

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

2. [EG] Phoenix

[EG] Phoenix Member