1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Looking for a new owner/co owner.

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by UnknownRaz, Jan 3, 2017.

1. UnknownRaz

UnknownRaz Member

i am looking for a new owner AKA co owner to handle my server. to get me players mainly and everything else. be warned i wont be online much and ill only be doing updates AKA [Coding] you ill be the poster boy [The Face] . if you're interested in being owner/co owner add me on steam. ofcourse you need to be experienced with at least 1000+ hours on gmod must have a working mic. and must be mature you need to be above 17+. if you're 16 exceptions can be made just talk to me. first.

P.S its a darkrp server

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GrizzlyBearX/

Best Regards,
    GrizzlyBear

2. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

3. Now look at this thread, that I just found
    When I say go, be ready to throw (in the trash)

GO!

In all seriousness you probably don't fill any of the requirements you set out here.

Threads like these are a reason we need a "River of Flame" board where stuff like this can go

4. Age honestly doesnt matter (sometimes), the fact that you want a specified age and maturity... that makes no sense, what if there was a kid extremely mature and knew lua? anyways if you were doing coding you'd be online, you dont have to go offline to code. smh.

5. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

@Pab14567
    is this the same kid that does absolutely nothing at all and expects you to do all the work and then when we call out his bullshit he makes a new thread? Lol...

Quangasaurusrex likes this.
  6. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

7. MaccyD

MaccyD Member

i have 4000+ hours but im 6, do i count? i am as mature as a milf

8. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Accepted!