1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

M9K Problem

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Techie Specky, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Techie Specky

Techie Specky New Member

Hi,

I installed M9K Assult, Small arms and Heavy to my server which runs DarkRP, The work fine except from the face they reload straight away and don't show that your reloading.

I'm stuck.

If anybody could help me it would be a great help?

Yours,
    Harvey

2. Harbu

Harbu Member

Sounds like a problem with the M9K Pack, There are plenty of fixed packs for DarkRP Just use one of those they are better to begin with.

3. Techie Specky

Techie Specky New Member

I tried the official pack and that was the bad one and then I tried a DarkRP pack and that created too many LUA errors.

4. Harbu

Harbu Member

Then its a problem with your shipments.lua not with the pack, Pastebin your shipments.lua
    Because I use the same packs with no difficulty or lua errors

5. Reaver

Reaver Member

Well it depends harbu, it really depends on what he's encountering the problem through, he could be just spawning them in through the Q menu, in which, if he is, it may have been just a common installation problem, if you arent spawning them in through the Q menu, you should post your shipments.lua file and let us take a look at it. I'll be more than happy to help you out with anything ya need.

6. Harbu

Harbu Member

He's experiencing lua errors so it's probably the shipments lua, If it was a Q Menu issue he probably wouldn't get this, as I use the same pack.

7. Reaver

Reaver Member

True, I didnt see that part. I skimmed the page. It must be the shipments.lua folder then. Post a picture of your file of that whenever you get time Techie.

8. Techie Specky

Techie Specky New Member

Sorry, Been uber busy.I'm using DarkRP 2.5.1 and also it may be me, but the files in the M9K assault, which files do i need to put in the darkrp folder and where abouts there?