1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

New StarwarsRP server now Online |Need Staff!

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by Beastly, Dec 22, 2016.

?

Would you like for UR to come back? (there must be at least 10 yes for it to come back)

Poll closed Jan 9, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Beastly

Beastly New Member

Hello Gmod users! I have a new StarwarsRP server, [UR] Ultimate Republic Clone Wars RP. 11 different battalions, custom jobs and rank system, and events daily! Come join!

I have a Deal. the first 11 people with RP experience will be granted a staff position and a commander of their choice! Come all! :D:D:D:D

IP: urclonewars.ddns.net
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2016 ---
    Come one, come all!

UR CLONE WARS NO LONGER EXISTS... Sorry.
    No one had joined in 2 weeks. Sorry guys.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. McLovin 2

McLovin 2 New Member

Hello, firstly I know your trying to get your server populated and thats great. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but giving the first 11 people Staff Ranks will make your server fall. Managed and good staff is the 2nd most important thing to better and populate your server. If you give everyone a staff rank, it gives them the feeling that the staff position has no meaning and will abuse. Just a tip my good sir.

3. Beastly

Beastly New Member

thank you for that good advice, good sir. But i wish I have taken down my server. 2 weeks, and no one had gotten on. It was a flop.

UR CLONE WARS NO LONGER EXISTS... Sorry