1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Permanent License

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Munken P, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Munken P

Munken P New Member

Hey,
    Would it (in a somewhat easy way) be possible to make the gun licenses permanent bound to a player, so that it's kept throughout server restart and character death?

This may be more difficult than expected, though I have an idea that it perhaps can be done by saving all players with a gun license in a .txt or in the sv.db, and then give them a license every time their character respawns.

Thanks

2. KingOmar

KingOmar New Member

What I know is that you can make certain jobs have permanent gun license. This is mostly used for police and mayor. I don't know how to make a certain player have it on all jobs all the time if that's what you're asking for.

3. Munken P

Munken P New Member

Well it is.
    I know, as you mentioned, that you set it for jobs. I was looking player-wise instead though.

4. davidk911

davidk911 Member

you could code your own or pay someone to code one for you id assume itd be possible since the hooks and code already exist