1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Beta Police Armory System 2.0

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Jan 10, 2015.

1. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

[​IMG]
    *COMPLETELY REDONE WITH A LOT OF NEW FEATURES*
    Description:

Tired of dying to a bunch of raiders heavily armed as a cop and all you have is a pistol?
    Police Armory is here to save you! During a lockdown, you can acess a special menu which allows you to use your Arrest Points to buy an available gun! (Fully Configurable).
    As you may guess, you can win Arrest Points by arresting or lose them by unarresting! (Changing jobs resets it to 0).
    Seems awesome, doesn't it?
    Well, the bad thing is that you'll lose all the cool weapons you purchased using your Arrest Points when the lockdown ends. But don't worry, you'll be refunded! (Configurable).
    PArmorySave:
    You can save MULTIPLE positions, this means that you can have more than one Police Armory at same time!
    Configuration File:
    There's a lot of cool stuff that you can customize in this addon, go try it out!
    All the instructions are there, but you can ask me question about this... In case you have any problems!
    Known Bugs:
    There's no bugs, this is a fully stable addon that will work perfectly for your server!
    Even if you find any, I'll fix them as soon as possible!
    Also, don't forget to read the readme before asking any questions!
    Fixes:
    2.0:

- Brand New Police Armory.
    2.1:
    - Fixed message informing the points given back using incorrect information.
    - Changed Team Detection System to the same as the Bank Robbery System.
    - Changed the way the addon is installed.
    - Added barrier for assholes trying to spawn the Police Armory outside DarkRP.
    - Fixed bug when refreshing.
    - Changed text "Not Lockdown" to "Unlockdown".
    2.2:
    - Fixed net exploit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. [SG] tbass7

[SG] tbass7 New Member

Are you the same one who posted an old one like this on Coderhire or is this a brand new one?

3. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

This is a brand new one lol... Never touched on CoderHire or Script Fodder :p

4. AustinH

AustinH Member

Make the text less blurry...

5. Adam James

Adam James New Member Server Owner

The workshop addon was removed. :|

6. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Thank You! I just saw you comment and started raging through Steam Support. I'll be adding a github link very soon for all my addons! FUCK YOU STEAM WORKSHOP!!! :mad::mad::mad:

7. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

GitHub Link is now available! #FUCKYOUWORKSHOP

8. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Finally! Beta Version 1.2!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  9. Jacks Teller

Jacks Teller New Member

Nice addons, thanks mate

Some Question :
    Is it possible to change the models and set a npc model ? Or it will broke / bug ?
    Is it possible to remove the lockdown function and make it for all times
    Is it possible to let the player make a "choose" betwen the diffrent weapons
    Is it possible to add "ammo" given ?

10. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

None of them are possible yet... But I just love your ideas!
    1.It's called Police ARMORY, I'll not add this.
    2.This is only to help you out when a lockdown starts! I don't really want to add this.
    3.THIS IS A FUCKING GENIUS IDEA!
    4.I'll add it, makes sense.

11. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

I like the 2nd idea
    Or maybe , they can only use it when there is a mayor on,or a certain amount of players on the server is on.
    You should also make it robbable?

12. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I really don't want to add the second option.
    Robbable? Maybe, I'll have to think in something cool. Maybe a drill or something.

13. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

What about having a certain amount of police jobs? And the mayor has the option to allow access or not?

14. Jacks Teller

Jacks Teller New Member

Thanks for your reply :) Also i see that "available" or "not available" in the 2 case, the text is red, it could be nice to make it red when not available and green when available
    Im french so iv trade it and change some color, iv made the "police armory text" 20,150,255,255 and the available purple, it look like gta vice city x) i like, iv also change the text cause it was like buggy, iv set the font to "DermaDefault" and its nice

I will post a screen of my edit, its look really nice ^^ anyway thanks its a really nice addons :)

15. Riomad

Riomad New Member

can i save it in the same position after every restart like the bank robbery?

16. .:RG:.ToXiC

.:RG:.ToXiC New Member

Yes, you'll need to go the position at which you want it and open console type getpos and add those numbers to the policearmory_config.lua

Code (Text):

PoliceArmory_SpawnPos = Vector(-1014.926147, -1853.074829, -108.003563) //Spawn position for the Police Armory (Console>PrintEntInfo)
    PoliceArmory_SpawnAngle = Angle(-0.027, 0.000, 0.000) //Spawn Angle for the Police Armory (Console>PrintEntInfo)

17. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Yep! I can't really askwer everyone instantly, Thank you. I'm working on a update for the Police Armory to add a command similar to saveBankPos.

18. Riomad

Riomad New Member

thanks for the quick response, was expecting a few days, and yeh i also use your bank robbery addon as well so ofcourse i tried savearmorypos :p but getting something like that would be great for future as well, making it easier on me as well when/if i changed maps

19. konamikode

konamikode Member

I found a glitch.
    Lets say your job spawns with an ak47.
    Lets also say the armory gives you an ak47.
    When the lockdown is over, your ak47 will be GONE.
    This means both of them.

20. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I'm aware of this bug and I'm working to fix it. There's some other bugs too, for now try giving only weapons that don't come with the jobs.

konamikode likes this.