1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Beta Police Armory System 2.0

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Jan 10, 2015.

1. konamikode

konamikode Member

Yeah, I tried that. What is the other major glitches?

2. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

There's currently 2. The job one and the drop weapon one. I just fixed the weapon drop and I'm going to upload it soon, I just need to test it. The system will ban players from using the Police Armory, only an admin can unban.

3. konamikode

konamikode Member

What is the job glitch, and how will the banning work?

4. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

You just said that the weapons from the job get removed :/
    Anyway, you'll know how the banning works when it releases. I'll remake the Police Armory as well.

konamikode likes this.
  5. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Hi! The addon is new, really. After remaking it, it looks a lot better and there's currently no bugs at all.
    I'll release it soon. If everything goes well it should be uploaded at 23:30.

6. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

The addon has been updated, every bug is now from the pass. The Police Armory is 100% bug free!
    Loads of features added, see more at the description.

7. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

Is it now able to be robbed? I didn't see it when I scanned through the description :p

konamikode likes this.
  8. konamikode

konamikode Member

Alright, here is a few questions.
    > How long is the ban?
    > Can you configure the ban?

9. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

When you get banned from the Police Armory you won't be able to get weapons form it anymore. You don't get banned from the server. You can use !unbanArmory <STEAMID> on your chat to unban someone.

10. konamikode

konamikode Member

Okay, I figured that out. But how can I configure it so it doesn't do that?

11. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Why would you want this option? I won't let them use exploits and get away. You can use the older version for that.

konamikode likes this.
  12. konamikode

konamikode Member

Oh, nevermind, I figured it out. Anyway, the reason why is that I am making the armory use weapons that will ONLY come from the armory. So basically I am making them undroppable, as I think that is more fair.

13. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I'll start a conversation with you, this is not facebook :p

.:RG:.ToXiC likes this.
  14. Staticwolf

Staticwolf New Member

Broken with newest gmod update dosent remove weapons on lockdown end and red text saying status is broken

15. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Please! Before writing these types of comments, redownload the addon and try again. This issue and many more have been fixed since 09/03/2015.

konamikode likes this.
  16. [TS] mrbell11

[TS] mrbell11 Member

Do you think you can make it so the police can buy weapons from the armory any time they want.

17. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

That's not the purpose of the Police Armory.

konamikode likes this.
  18. ObamaBinLadin

ObamaBinLadin New Member

Hi, sorry to ask but I followed all your instructions and it just won't spawn can you give me a recap because im so confused

19. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Are you having problems with the Bank or the Armory? Because you posted this question on the Workshop as well. However, try redownloading the newest version from github.

20. Hi i am getting a bug some were i have use the save command and it says it saves but wend i restart the server it's not there help :c