1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Beta Police Armory System 2.0

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by n00bmobile, Jan 10, 2015.

1. taka_qiao

taka_qiao New Member

maybe its good...

2. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Are you using linux?

3. Senior Moretzsohn

Senior Moretzsohn New Member

You should make other people to be able to rob the armory, getting a shipment of a random gun that was placed in the config file.

4. No i am using my computer to run the server so its easier to edit the files and stuff but the OS is windows 8.1 btw

5. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

New version, see if it works now...

6. M a t i a s ^^

M a t i a s ^^ New Member

7. Pinkman-ZFT

Pinkman-ZFT New Member

very nice yet again. n00bmobile you really are very good at this and also very nice the stuff is free :)

8. Krzysiu

Krzysiu New Member

Hi! So after installing it on my server and setting up basic config, Armory isnt showing up in my entity list. In addition, I do use your bank robbery system, and it works with no problem! Btw, there is no clear tutorial how to use it neither in github files or in this threat :/ Thanks in advance!

And I tried manually spawning entity thru console, didnt worked.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  9. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

Is your server using linux? If it is, make sure that the addon's folder name is all lowercase with no spaces or special caracters and shit. Also, just please makre sure It's not a .zip file, people forget to extract it quite often.

10. SlenderDaddy

SlenderDaddy Member

Dont think its a good idea honestly, Could encourage rda.

11. Krzysiu

Krzysiu New Member

YEAH! Thanks! Stupid me, forgot about the lover case -.- Thanks duude, you rock!

12. Peachy

Peachy New Member

I have the armory set up and everything, but I can't bring the guns out when in a lockdown. I press e on it and nothing happens.
    Edit: Just like his bank mod, I figured it our again. When I was editing the weapons it has I for a quotation on the left of one. Just adding that fixed it in full. Thanks for this awesome addon!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  13. AirForceKat

AirForceKat New Member

Where do I place this in my darkrp file?

14. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

15. MpL

MpL New Member

PArmorySave in your console for save the police armory.

16. lucaspecout

lucaspecout New Member

merci beaucoup pour le mod

17. xXsh00t2killzXx

xXsh00t2killzXx New Member

Whenever I try to save the police armory locations onto my server I get this error, Please help

[ERROR] addons/police_armory/lua/entities/police_armory/init.lua:73: attempt to call method 'IsSuperAdmin' (a nil value)
    1. unknown - addons/police_armory/lua/entities/police_armory/init.lua:73
    2. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

18. n00bmobile

n00bmobile Active Member

I haven't played Garry's Mod in a while, I hope this has nothing to do with updates...

19. xXsh00t2killzXx

xXsh00t2killzXx New Member

Yeah I don't know, I got this error for another plugin aswell.

20. Just Quik

Just Quik New Member

This kinda promotes RDA cuz to get arrest points, you arrest