1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Police Radio

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by LordiAnders, Mar 12, 2014.

1. LordiAnders

LordiAnders Active Member

Seeing as you didn't redownload the addon, it doesn't surprise me why you're still experiencing the error.
    [​IMG] As shown here

2. M a t i a s ^^

M a t i a s ^^ New Member

i have this error

[ERROR] addons/~darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/darkrp_police_radio/cl_p_radio.lua:47: attempt to index a nil value
    1. fn - addons/~darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/darkrp_police_radio/cl_p_radio.lua:47
    2. unknown - addons/ulib-master/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110

I am using the latest version.

3. LordiAnders

Update again, this should be fixed for real now.

4. Feldma

Feldma Member

That uh, doesn't seem to do anything with the Police Radio...?

5. [SS] Gamerpro2266

[SS] Gamerpro2266 New Member

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/police_radio/sv_p_radio.lua:27: attempt to index a nil value
    1. fn - addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/police_radio/sv_p_radio.lua:27
    2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/police_radio/sv_p_radio.lua:27: attempt to index a nil value
    1. fn - addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/police_radio/sv_p_radio.lua:27
    2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:110
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2016 ---
    someone help ^^^^

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  6. joe.aldred

joe.aldred New Member

If a player is gagged in ULX, they can still use the radio. Where would I put the 'ply:GetNWBool("ulx_gagged", false)' in the code to stop them from transmitting their voice if gagged? Thanks, this is a brilliant addon!

7. LordiAnders

Add it after ply1:getDarkRPVar("Police_Radio_Enabled") in sv_p_radio.lua at line 17

EDIT: Oops. You should probably make a NEW line after 17. Hopefully you'll figure it out.

8. joe.aldred

joe.aldred New Member

Thanks for your instant reply!

9. Ok, this is cool and all, but as soon as I put this file into my server and restarted shit hit the fan.

10. LordiAnders

Can't you be a bit more specific? Any errors?

11. darknight74

darknight74 New Member

Somebody can help me, because I don't know where I must place the file.
    Thank you for your help,
    Cordially darknight74

12. Shockwraithx

Shockwraithx New Member

fucking shit still having problems with the icons i made its own autorun/server file and i saw my client download it, but i went in game and still purple and black textures. I did all the steps put the materials in the server's materials folder and it went directly into vgui/lordi/darkrp and still purple and black

13. LordiAnders

You can disable the icon if you don't want to bother with it.

14. Shockwraithx

Shockwraithx New Member

i kinda want to, But i really want the icons they look clean and nice i made its own forcedl file too
    But its still missing textures ingame..
    Any other tips?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2016 ---
    oh im so retarded i checked my config file and the radio in the config is police while the icons title is polis
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2016 ---
    still didnt work D:

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  15. White Barack Obama

White Barack Obama New Member

If i wanted to put this on my MilitaryRP server where would i put it and what would i do to restrict it to jobs of SGT CPT GEN etc?

16. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

You would need to put in the addon folder. And out all the materials and such in your fastdl

17. White Barack Obama

White Barack Obama New Member

How i restrict it to certin jobs?

18. VANBAN

VANBAN New Member

hey is there a way so i can have it so that saythe mob boss has a seperate radio then the police?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 21, 2016 ---
    how do i set it up so i can have a mob boss radio as well as a police radio?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  19. WolvesRoot

WolvesRoot New Member

Can you help? I can't get the file working. I place it into dark_module nothing happend, moved it into addons, nothing happend HELP

20. FletcherTime

FletcherTime Member

Is there a way I can change the assigned keys to activate and deactivate the radio. It is conflicting with another addon I have.