1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Probably a cancer server but fuck it {DarkRP|Need Staff}

Discussion in 'Community & Server introduction' started by I want to die, Jan 5, 2017.

1. I want to die

I want to die New Member

We have our 1 month old gmod server with no players yet... We have spent over $300 on addons, we have cool jobs like animal farmer, ATM hacker, Banker(PAYDAY Bank Robbery addon), Kidnapper, Pets and much more !

Download takes roughly 5 minutes(depends on your internet but maximum is 5 mins).

We need staff.

We have wire, vapes, weed( you can smoke from a bong),VCMod( realistic cars), Car radio,M9K and finally free vapes(yep you don't have to donate to get a vape but instead you buy it for 25k :) ), cinema, realistic kidnapping system, realistic handcuffs etc.

We hope you enjoy your stay ! We really do...

IP: 213.32.62.100:27015

2. Stonfa1770

Stonfa1770 New Member

Cool server i must say.Only thing is the intro is a bit...ermm..too much xD.But rest is amazing!

3. Buisness Mann

Buisness Mann New Member

It would be great if you realised that the loading screen and the name "lsd rp" are making players go away.

4. I want to die

I want to die New Member

Well it used to be Psychedelic but I changed it to LSD so people could find it easier.. I had this criticism from one player that Psychedelic is hard to remember so..

btw the loading screen I made for lulz.. I will change it soon ofc :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  5. Nagisa Momoe

Nagisa Momoe Member

Don't tag your sv name with RP
    That will just make your server as same as hundreds of other cancerous rp

6. I want to die

I want to die New Member

Thanks I will change it to just Trippy... fuck it