1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Questions (Gun license, job switching, job recreating, printers, particle errors)

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by thewazzup908, Sep 7, 2017.

1. thewazzup908

thewazzup908 New Member

I don't really like the feature of the gun licenses, how can I make it so it's disabled

How can I make it so when I switch jobs, I can see the same job im in in the F4 menu

How can I recreate the mayor job? I made the mayor job but I cannot use the commands even when its in team mayor

How can I add printers? I have the lithium printers paid addon, but it tells me to just drag it into addons, but I get a bunch of lua errors. Do I have to add the entities and if so I can't find the model names as well.

I added the m9k small weapons in and when I shoot a pistol I get in error in console like this
    Attempting to create unknown particle system 'muzzle_pistol_smoke'
    Attempting to create unknown particle system 'smoke_trail'
    How do I put the particles in?

I installed a little inventory banking system on my server? How do I place those machines around the map?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. DownloadinStill

DownloadinStill New Member

It says your job in the corner of your screen and you can just give all of the groups to have permission to use gun licenses.

3. thewazzup908

thewazzup908 New Member

there is an option to disable it, I know because in C:\DarkRP\garrysmod\addons\darkrpmodification\lua\darkrp_config\licenseweapons it says "Note: this only works if the license setting is enabled"