1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Rapture RP development thread

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Jkarateking, Jul 23, 2017.

?

Do you like the idea of RaptureRP

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jkarateking

Jkarateking Member

Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of making a role play server that takes place in the underwater city of Rapture from the popular video game Bioshock. Even though it is based on a place from the game, you will be able to enjoy the server with no knowledge of the game. The server is still early in development and so I will keep his thread updated with development updates.

We are planning to make the server unique with most of its addons custom made for the server and not publicly available. The server will be built on the belief that players should be given freedom to create and enjoy their own role play without intrusive rules that ruin player immersion.

Features that are already finished:

- Plasmids - We have numerous plasmids that the players can acquire with ADAM.

- Farm system - Gardeners can grow food to feed the citizens of Rapture.

- Home defense system - Citizens of Rapture can keep their homes safe from intruders with state of the art technology such as turrets.

- We have made lots of models from Bioshock. You can view the high standards our models live up to below:

[​IMG]

Features we are currently working on:

- We are currently working on a little sister system. The system will allow the little sisters to be harvested for ADAM however they are protected by big daddies who make it difficult for players to get at the little sisters.

Planned features:

- Drone system for law enforcement to use.

- We plan to create most of the weapons from Bioshock for players to buy and use.

- Security cameras.

- And a lot more.

I will keep this thread updated with new developments. We are developing the server as fast as possible and I will let everyone know when we have a release date. Feel free to ask anything you want to know.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Good Luck!

Jkarateking likes this.