1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Re-categorize my gamemode to DarkRP

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by TheHersh, Aug 12, 2017.

1. TheHersh

TheHersh New Member

Hi,
    I'm currently in the process of creating a new server on it's own gamemode. However I'm trying to be able to re-categorize it so it'll appear under the DarkRP section of the server browser.
    I've followed this guide; http://i.imgur.com/VjdSdy4.png however it's still not working. The server either fails to respond and does not start up or the server will open in just basic sandbox.
    I do have written permission from the fellow who made this gamemode if this is needed as well.

Thank you for any help,
    Luke

2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

If it is not DarkRP, it doesn't belong in the DarkRP category. My opinion any how...

3. TheHersh

TheHersh New Member

That's probably an error on my behalf in explaining, the gamemode is a heavily modified version of DarkRP. However it was changed to it's own gamemode, I'm just wanting to switch it back to show up in DarkRP again. @Sir Klutch
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2017 at 5:18 PM ---
    Sorry to bump but still need help if anyone has any ideas?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 5:18 PM