1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Reporting Bricycle

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by Fly, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fly

Fly New Member

Bricycle was massively abusing his powers today and i would like him to be warned or demoted for this. Here are some of the things he did:
    1. He "accidentally" Jailed me and then just left. When he came back he demoted me from my job as a SWAT Member which shows that it was no accident. He then unjailed me after he checked the admin chat and after i had been jailed for over 5 minutes. All he said was it was an accident and that he was in a "meeting". Even though i had seen him rping as i was jailed. He did not apologise or give me back my job all he said was quote "Ass dub" i guess this was either his way of saying sorry or just "i dont care".
    2. He later warned me for rdm after i killed a thief who shot at me twice and then proceeded to kill my fellow swat members. He said that it was failrp because i didnt make him wanted before.
    I am out of time now but i will update this thread later, thank you for reading.

2. Nagisa Momoe

Nagisa Momoe Member

Anything related to this forum? GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO REPORT PEOPLE, thank you

3. Pab14567

Pab14567 Well-Known Member

again.... *facepalm*.........

4. Nagisa Momoe

Nagisa Momoe Member

And I still don't know why :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.