1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Release Revert Advert

Discussion in 'DarkRP Addon & Plugin Releases' started by andreblue, Jun 27, 2016.

1. andreblue

andreblue New Member

‡[NWA]‡ k2nod likes this.
  2. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

nice script...why 30 for timer.simple. And [Advert] before players name isn't yellow.

3. andreblue

andreblue New Member

Have to wait for darkrp to finish its init stage, and the colors are exactly the same as when it was pulled from darkrp's code.

4. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

Ya but have you tested it is didn't work when it was set to 30 o changes it to three. And yes you used the origami code but it doesn't do what it used to.

5. andreblue

andreblue New Member

what is so wrong with 30 seconds? Its about the time it takes a normal server to start along with the fact it takes more then 30 seconds before a client has fully joined anyways on most dark rp servers.
    The advert function is the exact same from the commit he removed it in.
    https://github.com/FPtje/DarkRP/com...7ac#diff-5c6709d21183005a99fd278ec4a5b508L107 is the commit, linked at the original function that was removed.

6. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

It's to long considering it takes less then 5 seconds for new gmod server with just darkrp and ulx to start completely.
    And the old advert system would put the [advert] before the players name was yellow instead of the team color.

7. andreblue

andreblue New Member

its has always been the team color for the longest time.

8. cj2tech

cj2tech Member

Omg I'm so dumb..... That's my chatboxaddon that dose that your right my bad.

9. Seems to work.

10. Mika32

Mika32 New Member

I'll try it thank you !

11. BabyHasBigFists

BabyHasBigFists New Member

help.... whenever i advert something it isnt yellow and it dosent have a tag
    its just
    "[Superadmin] Throttle: sdf"
    is it because I'm using ulx for whitlisting?

edit: people can see it

another edit: it also does the same thing for ooc, it dosen't have the tag saying its ooc

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  12. andreblue

andreblue New Member

If an addon is messing with DarkRP.talkToPerson function or if you are using a different chat box, could cause that.

I tested it with the latest darkrp and darkrp-mod and i get:
    [​IMG]

13. (FR) Rayane

(FR) Rayane New Member

Merci pour tes addon tu gere

14. ‡[NWA]‡ k2nod

‡[NWA]‡ k2nod New Member

Works perfectly thanks man! Great script!