1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

See Through Fence with No Glow?

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by KKingler, Mar 13, 2017.

1. KKingler

KKingler New Member

Hello. The server I play on has removed glow from render modes. Recently, I saw a couple bases using a see through fence method but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Adv Duping doesnt work. It uses the same material that is usually used. Does anyone here know how to do the see through fence thing without the glow render mode?

2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

World Glow?

3. KKingler

KKingler New Member

Yeah they removed all the render modes except "Transparent -" ones. I tried them all

4. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

People could've made those bases and saved them (if they have adv duplicator) before it was removed. Although, if you use the precision tool and find the 'parent' option and parent the prop to another prop. You're able to shoot through the prop you parented.

5. KKingler

KKingler New Member

I tried going in sandbox and adv duping it. Didn't work. I don't care about shooting through it, I want to see through it.

6. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Try joining another server and select the color tool > world glow then join the server you play on and pull out the tool gun. See if you're on the color tool and have world glow then.

7. KKingler

KKingler New Member

Tried that too, didnt work. I highly doubt it has to do with Glow.

8. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

9. KKingler

KKingler New Member