1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Servers been working fine for the past week now when my friends try joining it says not responding??

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by havoc 2, Aug 7, 2017.

1. havoc 2

havoc 2 New Member

Server has been working fine for the past week now when my friends try joining it says not responding?? I've portfowarded it and had over 30 players on my server at once and now its not even showing up on the internet for them or it says not responding!

2. UnknownRaz

UnknownRaz Member

if you're interested i have a complete darkrp server just missing a website. and i'm looking for a new co- owner to take care of the server. you will be given superadmin powers. to talk more about this add me on steam.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/GrizzlyBearX/

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Sometimes the ports can change. Make sure you're using the port you originally opened. Personally, you shouldn't run a server from your home internet as this could result in quite a lot of downtime if someone happens to come along and get mad that he was banned for a valid reason... Gotta love Garry's Mod.