1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Set last Job

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by Alphaverse, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Alphaverse

Alphaverse Member

Hello guys,

how can I set a player the last job he had before he disconnected?

Example:

- Standart Job is Citizen

- Player gets Police Officer
    - Player disconnects
    - Player connects
    - Player is instantly Police Officer again

I hope you can help me!

Your Alphaverse

2. davidk911

davidk911 Member

You ask the player what job he was, he then informs you, you then /setteam or ulx equivelent to that job or he can just use the f4 menu and not be so needy. Remeber its always good to help your users but in my experience ive only found helping users create a sesspit of lil children users who cry at every lil thing. or maybe this is just darkrp these days who knows :)

but from your comment sounds like your looking for an addon or someone to create one for you, which i can only suggest making it yourself or paying someone else to do it. there is no default way or addon or script that i currently know of that will achieve this for you

3. Alphaverse

Alphaverse Member

Its a mode of darkrp where i need it to be so

4. davidk911

davidk911 Member

Yes i understand what you want, im just trying to tell you that what you want doesnt currenctly exist; one because there are obvious already existing systems for such a thing like the in-game F4Menu so im guessing that no1 has ever been bothered to create such a thing as admins can set teams anyway too, that being said if you would such a thing to exist on your behalf your most likly going to have to find somebody who will code it for you either free or cash or learn to do it yourself since all these functions exist it wouldnt say its impossible just if u want peoples time u generally have to pay for it in my experience. Directly asking for work done for you is usually shunned in the gmod community.

i'd recommend learning yourself it'll only improve your knowledge in computing that cant be a bad thing right?

the closest thing ive seen to what u want is Job NPCS for normal RP servers never really seen them on DarkRP

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017 at 4:22 PM