1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Shoutbox [ DarkRP Forum ]

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Sir Klutch, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Almost everyone is familiar with what A shoutbox is. If you are not, A shoutbox is basically a box that players can instantly message one another. This would be a great addition to the DarkRP forum as this forum hasn't had an update in @(FPtje) Atheos knows how long. Hell, he wasn't even aware of the 'New Profile Post' block.... Anyhow, me and falco have decided that every box shall be shouted in. A box shall not go 'unshouted'. Let us start with this forums box.

I am aware this not the right place to post this. I just want a shoutbox. =) Only Falco will undestand...

• +1 For Shoutbox
    • -1 For Shoutbox
    • 0 For Indifferent(Neutral)

2. +2 #rebel
    nice convo about boxes too.
    gg about not knowing about a block option

(oh my god right before i posted i saw you had a link to a box oh my god.) #urbandictionary

3. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Oi, you don't know anything. You just know that we will forever shout in boxes. One down, a fuck ton more to go.

4. hold up i thought you just meant blocking in general. I never knew about blocking profile post either .-.

5. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

I never said anything about "blocking" profile posts. A forum block is basically a way to add a feature(A widget I guess you can call it).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  6. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member