1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

[SOLVED] My darkrp server (runing on linux) doesn't load darkrpmodification

Discussion in 'Modder General Chat' started by Kermit The Frog, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Kermit The Frog

Kermit The Frog New Member

Like in the title it load's every addont but does not load darkrpmodification (it's the only addon that is on my server in folder (other's are from my steam workshop collection and are in .gma (they work fine))) so i've searched the internet for answer and somebody was having the same thing but they had an error in jobs.lua (console doesn't show me any lua errors) i even checked with site that is checking if there's any errors and it could not find one. So because it doesn't load darkrpmodification everything from darkrp is default (jobs, shipments, door group's, ammo, gun's) and it won't load any of the modules from darkrpmodification (for an example car dealer won't spawn, or hud replacement doesn't show) somebody said to someone with similar problem "Take this code and paste it somewhere in gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/shared.lua" ( it was here https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1306317 ) but i could not find this shared.lua file and i searched in google where it should be (i thought maybe they moved it) and someone was asking where is it and all of the people said don't edit gamemode use the darkrpmodification.

2. Kermit The Frog

Kermit The Frog New Member

I found what was wrong i didn't turned on permissions on darkrpmodification (i didn't know there is something like this on linux because before my server was at windows and i never used linux)