1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

{SOLVED}URGENT, BAD BUG

Discussion in 'Player General Chat' started by TheJmasterJJ, Jul 5, 2017.

1. TheJmasterJJ

TheJmasterJJ New Member

Hi, this happened randomly. When I was working on the VIP classes, I restarted the server and a huge invisible projectile is on top of the server and people cannot even jump, like they're stuck. My admin and I no clipped above it and for some reason we can walk on it. It covers the size of about the whole fountain spawn and a little more. I cannot remove it using remover or perma remove it. I also cannot select it with my physgun because it just goes wack. If you do not know what I mean, I can get a screenshot or a video showing what this is. Thank you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 5, 2017 ---
    Just found out that props go through it. But not us... And also when I hover over it with my physgun, it says blocked in red letters. Also, we can shoot through it and get damaged from it

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

Give yourself access to ulx luarun if you do not have it and aim at the blocked object and type the following in console

ulx luarun print(Entity(1):GetEyeTrace().Entity)

Make sure you're the only person on the server. If not, type status to get you client ID and change 1 to your ID.

Check console to see what it prints then get back to me.

3. TheJmasterJJ

TheJmasterJJ New Member

This is what is said. It seems it just goes through it as it says the entity is worldspawn.
    Entity [0][worldspawn]
    (SILENT) (Console) ran lua: print ( Entity ( 1 ):GetEyeTrace ( ) .Entity )
    ServerLog: [ULX] (SILENT) (Console) ran lua: print ( Entity ( 1 ):GetEyeTrace ( ) .Entity )

4. Sir Klutch

Sir Klutch Active Member

5. TheJmasterJJ

TheJmasterJJ New Member

Ok thank you so much. I added you.