1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Specific entities and vehicles disappear on changing job

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by KingOmar, Jun 19, 2017.

1. KingOmar

KingOmar New Member

I have read another thread about this but it was not clear at all so I created a new thread.

The only team that can spawn the stove entity (cooking_stove) is TEAM_CHEF. However, this chef can just change his job to anything else and keep his stove! In this example, I want "cooking_stove" to disappear when team is changed, which is TEAM_CHEF, the only team allowed to purchase this entity.

Note that I don't want other entities to disappear on changing jobs like money printers for example. That's why I want only specific entities to disappear and not all of them.

(((((Example: TEAM_CHEF -----> TEAM_CITIZEN = cooking_stove removed.)))))

Same thing with the vehicle "car_taxi", which only TEAM_TAXI can purchase.

So can you please help me out and send me some magic words to add to my files. Please also mention where I'm supposed to put them.

2. GM.Config.preventClassItemRemoval

Settings.lua

3. KingOmar

KingOmar New Member

Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 20, 2017 ---
    It worked for entities but what about vehicles ? We only want the taxi guy to have a taxi :D

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017