1. Sign up for news, events and more!

You're currently visiting the official DarkRP Forums as a guest. Sign up now to participate in our community and we'll let you know when we have news.

Stocks Addon

Discussion in 'DarkRP Modding Questions & Help' started by XxBoss1398xX, Jan 29, 2015.

1. XxBoss1398xX

XxBoss1398xX Member

Anyone know a good stocks addon where players can buy stocks and make some money. I have seen the addon on a server and the command was like !stocks or something like that. If you can give me the link that would be awesome.

2. Matryan

Matryan Well-Known Member

There was one on coderhire, since it's down I've found a leaked version to it but I don't recommend you use it as it may have back-ends in it and what not.
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
    <Link removed by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  3. [XRAY]Blake

[XRAY]Blake Active Member

4. Matryan

5. XxBoss1398xX

XxBoss1398xX Member

okay cool anyone know any car dealer leaks that work?

6. Cake

Cake Active Member

Do not use leaks... At all....
    https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/46 this apparently works, never used it but it looks really nice.

7. XxBoss1398xX

XxBoss1398xX Member

Never uses leaks what do they do?

8. [XRAY]Blake

[XRAY]Blake Active Member

They sometimes contain "backdoors" or something, it basically allows people to get into your files and set them as admin and just bad in general. I believe Dr. Falco explained it in a meeting about infectious DarkRP diseases other than the core file editing diseases. Great shit, suggest you attent them. And they are limited the version. No updates or support for leaked scripts.

9. Cake

Cake Active Member

No a leaked script is a script that was purchased on a site like script fodder and then released for others to use illegally. People shove malware in them sometimes.

10. Matryan

Pft... Don't use leaks... Yes, leaks are very... very... bad...
    I don't use leaks...

11. (FPtje) Atheos

(FPtje) Atheos Main Developer Staff Member

Posting leaks is not allowed even if they're not available for purchase anymore.